Записи с меткой Halloween party
Spider Eggs recipe
Hi there! You are on Smahtrash.ru Thank you for following me. Today I’m going to tell you how to make Spooky Spider Snacks for your Halloween party. Use this easy recipe and have fun!
For this you need:
6 hard-boiled eggs
a can of pitted olives
- Peel and chop your onion.
- Pour some oil into the pan and heat it up.
- Then add chopped onion and fry it for 10 minutes until it changes its colour for light golden.
- Peel the eggs and halve them.
- Carefully remove the egg yolks from the eggs into a bowl and add fried onion, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and mash everything well with a fork.
- Fill the eggs’ whites with the yolk mixture.
- Cut the olives in half and keep one of the halves intact. Then, slice other half into small parts. These will be spiders’ legs. And you should remember that spiders have 8 legs.
- Place half of the olive onto the top of the egg yolk and add four legs on each side of it.
Your Spooky Spider Snacks are ready for a Spooktacular Halloween party. Boo!
hard-boiled egg — сваренное вкрутую яйцо
soft- boiled egg — яйцо всмятку
pitted olives — оливки без косточек
can = tin — консервная банка
onion /ˈʌnjən/ — лук
yolk /jəʊk/- желток
white — белок
mayonnaise /ˌmeɪəˈneɪz/- майонез
oil — подсолнечное масло
intact /ɪnˈtækt/- целый
to peel — снимать кожуру, чистить
to chop — нарезать, шинковать
to pour — наливать
to mash — делать пюре (толочь)
to cut in half = to halve — разрезать пополам
Watch this kitchen thriller!
Hope you enjoyed the article as well as this amazing video!
If you are throwing a Halloween Party this year, you might need plenty of eerie games and food to entertain your friends. I was inspired by my daughter to cook some frightening food for Halloween. She found several amazing ideas on the Internet and we did our best to surprise your guests.
How to cook mummy sausages
To cook mummy sausages you need:
- 500 gram dough
- 3 eggs
- 10 sausages
- Roll dough with floured rolling pin to about ½ cm thick.
- Cut dough into strips to about 1cm wide each.
- Peel the sausages and wrap them into strips of dough slantwise.
- Put a crazy hat on a mummy sausage.
- Break 3 eggs and drop them into a bowl. Mix the eggs with a spoon and drip the mummy sausages in this mixture.
- Heat the oven to 180° C. Put the mummy sausages on the oven-tray and bake them in a hot oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Draw a scary or funny face with mayonnaise.
- Enjoy your mummies!
dough [dəu] – тесто
rolling pin – скалка
strip – полоса
to wrap [ræp] – заворачивать
to drip – обмакивать
to draw [drɔ:] – рисовать
slantwise [´slɑ:ntwaiz] – наискось
oven [´ʌvn] – духовка
oven-tray – противень
mayonnaise [meiə´neiz] – майонез
If you like the idea, share it with your friends!