If you are throwing a Halloween Party this year, you might need plenty of eerie games and food to entertain your friends. I was inspired by my daughter to cook some frightening food for Halloween. She found several amazing ideas on the Internet and we did our best to surprise your guests.
How to cook mummy sausages
To cook mummy sausages you need:
- 500 gram dough
- 3 eggs
- 10 sausages
- Roll dough with floured rolling pin to about ½ cm thick.
- Cut dough into strips to about 1cm wide each.
- Peel the sausages and wrap them into strips of dough slantwise.
- Put a crazy hat on a mummy sausage.
- Break 3 eggs and drop them into a bowl. Mix the eggs with a spoon and drip the mummy sausages in this mixture.
- Heat the oven to 180° C. Put the mummy sausages on the oven-tray and bake them in a hot oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Draw a scary or funny face with mayonnaise.
- Enjoy your mummies!
dough [dəu] – тесто
rolling pin – скалка
strip – полоса
to wrap [ræp] – заворачивать
to drip – обмакивать
to draw [drɔ:] – рисовать
slantwise [´slɑ:ntwaiz] – наискось
oven [´ʌvn] – духовка
oven-tray – противень
mayonnaise [meiə´neiz] – майонез
If you like the idea, share it with your friends!